Thursday, February 2, 2012

Holey Moley!

I have had nightmares about macaques attacking me. ever since malaysia, i've been scared shitless about macaque monkeys. i've been scarred by malaysia. So once in my dream (about a week ago) i was on  a  boat and we were too close to the shore so then we got stuck at the shoreline. anyways i was eating a peach lollipop and a macaque saw and started to charge at me. I didn't dispose of my lollipop fast enough and it just jumped me. then i got attacked by another one. It was freaking scary.

My dreams have all had Pac Rimmers too. Pac Reezy dreams galore. like last night. I had a dream that pac rim was over and i was really emotional but at the same time there was all this other stuff going on. it was really odd.

Anyways, back to nightmares- I'm just WAITING for my nightmare about mustaches to come up.  Sometimes i imagine mustaches just floating around and doing their thang. it scares me. never did i think that i would be intimiadated by mustaches or so many men in my life. Its weird.

So there you have it. Your fearless/ crazy friend is now afraid of monkeys and mustaches. mmhmm.

No comments:

Post a Comment