Saturday, September 10, 2011

Get Duuuurrrtty Girll

Sorry I haven't posted in a while. I can't say where I am until I'm outta there so check back in in a couple o weeks and boom you'll get to catch up on my life.  But for the mean time, I'll keep you entertained with a preview of my life in this new LEGIT place.
This morning, I took a warm shower.  Actually the temperature was a little scalding.  And it was great.  So why am i telling you that i took a warm shower? Don't everyone take warm showers?
Answer: Negatory. 
 My first hot shower since this new place was 2 days ago, which makes today my SECOND HOT SHOWER. Which makes a total of 3 cold showers and 2 hot showers. And I flipped shit. I didn't know that a warm shower was a luxury.  I also didn't realize that toilet paper in the stall was a luxury.  Now that i think about it, being able to flush down your toilet paper is also a luxury. I'm tellin ya, we have it realll good back in da U S o A.

You know what else is ritzy? 
 Having clothes and wearing a new set of clothes everyday.  Especially if it isn't all effing navy blue (blue isnt even my favorite color. eff).  For some reason me, the ultimate over packer, underpacked and only brought either red or navy clothing (which makes life difficult when you don't wanna give into pacrim fashion so early in the trip) so I wear the same tshirt or flannel everyday for multiple ocacasions. I'm such a fashionista.
So what about laundry? 
Don't need it.  Maybe after 2-3 weeks after you've worn the same outfit for a whole week and gotten it real dirty?  At the puge,  I usually do my laundry every 3-4 weeks but then again I have like 65 pounds of clothes.  I only have like 25 pounds of clothes here.  Aka 4 shirts, 1 pair o shorts, 1 skirt, 1 flannel, 1 jacket, 5 pairs o socks, running shorts, etc. I have no clothes and don't wash them.  My clothes don't stink but lez be farealz, washing your clothes is overrated.
Gettin Dirtyyyy: Ain't no thang. 

No comments:

Post a Comment